MATA LE SO GE, while the meaning of MATALESOGE itself is taken from the language of Manggarai, Flores, East Nusa Tenggara Province (NTT) which means ‘You Are My Sunshine’. Handling for special needs adult is complex, including handling physical, sensory, cognitive, emotional, and interactional abuse. In addition, each child is unique, so special handling needs to be adjusted to the strengths and weaknesses of each.
For this reason, MATALESOGE Special Needs Services is a collaboration between several professionals engaged in the field of special needs. This MATALESOGE was formed in earlier of 2019 by starting several public services either by providing training to professionals in the field of special needs, providing counseling to parents, holding exhibitions, or providing other services for the advancement of individuals with special needs.
Creating innovative programs in special needs areas. Having good cooperation and links to several industries in the areas of tourism, hospitality, hospitals, schools and some of the best institutions engaged in special needs. Is one place that can bridge/bridge between the public industry sector and the world of special services.
MATALESOGE Special Needs, which is a legal entity of PT. MATALESOGE Edukasi Indonesia in May 2022 and in early June, MATALESOGE Special Needs created MATALESOGE hospitABLELITY Academy, a training center for individuals with special needs in the world of hospitality, restaurants and tourism.
MATALESOGE hospitABLElity Academy provides opportunities for individuals to not only practice to work in theory but are given the opportunity to practice in partner hotels and also provides a national certification (certified).
The main objective of MATALESOGE hospitABLElity Academy is to establish a forum which is a center for registration, information, education, research and training in the field of Special Needs. This institution is formed from the experience of several professional practitioners who handle many individuals with special needs.
MATALESOGE hospitABLElity Academy cooperates with institutions and agencies that care about programs for individuals with special needs. Of course, this institution provides easy-friendly programs for individuals with special needs as well as customized curriculum lessons with the abilities of the Individuals with Special Needs.
Indeed, in realizing the development of the activities of MATALESOGE hospitABLElity Academy programs, it cannot be separated from a lot of assistance from several parties, and we want these programs to have the strength to be more advanced and will also extend to other social products.
The activities carried out are:
- Provide seminars and training to parents, therapists and teachers related to appropriate and effective handling of children, adolescents, and adults with special need.
- Collaborate and participate actively in meetings held by educational institutions/institutions, companies and governments.
- Opportunity to be able to collaborates with the second party (school/agency/hotelier/foundation/related company as much as possible.
- In the development of the MATALESOGE Visual Art Center program and to realize the development of its program activities which have the strength to be more advanced and will also expand to other social products, MATALESOGE Visual Art has conducted various exhibition activities in several places in Jakarta and other cities.
- Indeed, in realizing the development of the activities of MATALESOGE programs, it cannot be separated from a lot of assistance from several parties, and we want these programs to have the strength to be more advanced and will also extend to other social products.
Executive Projects Summary:
- Thames Work Training to Professionals for Special Needs, (April, 2019).
- Thames Special Program Train the Trainers for Special Needs, (May, 2019).
- As Supporting Event of The Joint Exhibition at ARTSPACE, Mezzanine Level ARTOTEL Thamrin (June 25 to July 31, 2019).
- As Event Organizer Supporting for Christmas Special Paintings (15-30 December 2019) at Hotel Pulman Thamrin Jakarta.
- MATALESOGE–ARTOTELGroup collaborates event of ARTOTEL Suites Mangkuluhur Jakarta Special Needs Painting Exhibition on 19-26 April, 2022.
- Art Jakarta 2022, MATALESOGE-ARTOTELGroup at Jakarta Convention Center.
- MATALESOGE-ARTOTELGroup collaborates in Diego’s solo exhibition ‘Pulasan Warna Rupa Jiwa’ on 14-30 September 2022 at ARTOTEL Thamrin Jakarta.
- ACTIVITIES at the end of this year, MATALESOGE-Diego Luister Berel joined an activity on the Disabilities Bazaar organized by Prospera and the Australian Government in collaboration with Jakpreneur at International Financial Center Tower 2, KLOUD Coworking Space 23A Floor (December 13, 2022).
- MATALESOGE-Griya Karya Harapanku collaborates event on the Down Syndrome Day: Beauty In Imperfection event at CSB Mall Main Atrium, Cirebon, West Java.
- World Autism Awareness Day, at the collaboration event of ARTOTELGroup, MATALESOGE HospitABLElity Academy and Yayasan Autisma Indonesia held ‘Autism Day at ARTOTEL’ at ARTOTEL Thamrin Jakarta.
- MATALESOGE-Santa Monika Church Hall, BSD, Tangerang in the event “Fundraising Sharing for the Future” in 21 May 2023 after the 2nd praying, the live painting with Diego and the painting were being auctioned for charity.